Kids Friendly Restaurant in Bandung: Miss Bee Providore

November 13, 2019


Bandung is always identic with gastronomy (culinary tourism). When I was younger before having a kid, I always wanted to try new restaurant in Bandung. Yet since having my own child, I am looking for a kid friendly restaurant. We (my husband and I) found this lovely restaurant which very kids friendly, Miss Bee Providore. 


It is located in Ciumbuleuit, not that far from Dago. It is a little bit tricky to find the restaurant because the position. The restaurant is on the up-side of the street. When you arrived in the address, look for the staircase and you will find the restaurant. There is a small cafe if I'm not mistaken on the same address. I was not really paying attention about the cafe. 

why miss bee providore is kids friendly? 


It because they have a small playground inside. It is quite complete, they have a slide, a kitchen set, a rocking horse and a block set. 

They also have a seesaw outside, close to rabbit house. There were four rabbits when we visited. Please take a note that we can't touch nor feed the rabbit. 

How about the food? The food is good with a reasonable price and of course they have kids menu. 

I think it is worth to have a visit there and your kids will definetly love to play around. My suggestion it is better to sit inside than outside, because outside is for smoking area.  

Hope you have a good experience while go there like I did. 





You Might Also Like

0 Comments