Photo Session with Sweet Escape

December 06, 2019



Earlier this year, we went to Australia (Melbourne and Tasmania), together with our baby, parents and grand mother. It was our first time travelling together, complete the whole family, fourth generations. Since we wouldn't miss the moment, we booked Sweet Escape to capture our time together there. 

What is Sweet Escape? 

They are a profesional photography service that we can book from Jakarta through their website for you choosen destination, anywhere in the world. You can choose where you want to have them. It is very convenience. We don't need to bring our photographer from Jakarta/home to the destination. We can meet them on the meeting point. We can also choose what is the occasion. 


How to book? 

Firstly, you can choose your destination and the photo session on their website. They have two options: one hour and two hour. Most of the cities are only available for two hours. Then choose the moment you want to have, whether family picture, wedding, etc. Next, choose the date, time, and meeting point. If you have any inquires, don't forget to mention it on the additional info place. Like in my experience, I mentioned that I want Indonesian photographer and I brought an older and infant to the photo session. Therefore when we met the photographer, he knew what to do. 



The result of your picture will be available on your account around three days after the photo session. You can download the photos, but not all is available for download. It can be download over and over again in my experience. I downloaded through my phone after we back from our trip, which was in March. And last June, I was still able to download it from my account. 

Do I satisfied with the result? 

Yes I did and all my family love the photos. The photographer was very nice and helpful. Eventhough we only had it at Fitzroy Garden, where there was nothing much special, he can make the photo is beautifully captured. He was really helpfull and understand that taking picture with an infant needs to be patient. Maybe in the future we will book again for other moments. 

I recomended their service for those who want to have memorable moments with the loved one. Their price is indeed not that cheap, but they usually have special price or promotion. As far as I know, they have promotion with Gigel.id. You can check it on their website for more information. Since it almost holiday season, better to book asap on Sweet Escape website. 

Happy weekend all and hope you have a wonderful experience with Sweet Escape!

You Might Also Like

1 Comments