Cafe Hopping: Cat Cafe - Calicoffice, BSD

January 19, 2022


Couple months ago I saw an instagram story of my friend, it was about a cat cafe. She visited a cat cafe with her kids. I was interested and asked more about the information. It turned out some of my friends were also interested. Long story short, after discussion, we decided to go together with our kids as well. 


The cafe is called Calicoffice. It is located in Tree Park Apartment 1st Floor, BSD. It is easy to find. The apartment is right beside Pop Hotel and it is near to McDonalds. As you can see, the front door is such a welcoming you to come and visit. The cafe is separated into two sides. The front side is for selling accessories, cashier, and kitchen. Then the back side is where we can eat and playing along with the cat. 

We came around 11AM on weekdays. When we entered, the staff asked politely to us to wash our hands first and order the meal in advance. The menu is varied, they have snack, light meal, coffee, tea, and milkshake. Oh, I checked with them, they said that their meal is halal. They don't use any non-halal ingredients (alcohol, park, angciu, rhum, etc). You can ask them via their instagram (@calicoffice), if you still curious. Me and my daughter ordered two light meal, one ice lemon tea and one ice coffee. After paying the meal, we went to the second door to the playing space. 

The place is quite spacious. There are lot of tables, the cage, the cat scratcher, the cat tree, and enough space for the cat running around. One of our friend who visited the cafe before, told us not to sit in the low table. She said, the kitten are like to visit and join us for the meal. So, we decided to sit in the high table to avoid any kitten or cat join us. It was clean, the cat, the floor, and the table. There are no fur in the table nor on the floor. It looked like that the cat were very well managed. So nice!

My daughter was happy to met my friends kids. They got along quickly and enjoying their time together. There are some toys for the cat that we can borrow, catnip doll, fish doll, the wand cat, etc. The kids were happy to be able playing with the cat. The cat were also friendly. There was also a book shelf and the book were mostly about cat. We can read it there. The kids reading and hanging out with the cat very well. 


On that time, even it was weekday, some people were there to work from cafe. Well, I must say that it is a good place to work. I don't know whether they have a free wifi or not. But I know for sure that the ambient is lovely, the meal is good, their signature tea is awesome, the staff are friendly, and the cat are cute and nice. It is a good place to hang out if you look for something new. It is better to go during weekdays. But if you can't, don't forget to make a reservation on the weekend. 

Will I come back again? Oh yes, I will. 
Will I recommend this place to others? Oh yes, I will.      

You Might Also Like

0 Comments