How was your 2020? It's excellent!

December 29, 2020

 

Don't you think 2020 gone in a blink? I think so. It was really fine in January, Februar, and March. But then, boom! It is suddenly December. A lot of things happens in this year. Good and bad things happen. Honestly speaking, this year is rough. Yet, I found that overall this year is an excellent year. 

It's excellent because....

we (me and my husband) have been dreaming to have our own house. And earlier this year we started to build our own. It was not easy to get the permit to build the house from the developer. Yet we could manage to get it in no time. However, we got some problem with the budget and the contractor after. It took couple months to deal with it. After long discussion, we decided to change the contractor and boom! The pandemic hit. We had to get another permit from the developer. Thankfully, we got it less than a month and we began the project in the middle of this year. Hopefully it can finish soon. 

It's excellent because....

I got new online friends. As I mentioned in this post, that I am doing small business, selling online, I am happy to say this year I joined online course about selling online and I got some new online friends from there. It feels nice eventhough I was at home but I still able to get new knowledge plus new friends. 

It's excellent because...

I joined Jafra. Why Jafra? It's a skincare product and honestly I have been want to know more about how to care with our skin. It is a good decision to join the hype. I get training product and knowledge about skincare for free, and I get cheaper price for their product because of member benefit. Plus side, I can sell the product and get the profit. It is still not that much but I am happy with it. 

It's excellent because...

I am having another baby. Yes, our second child just born earlier this month. It was not easy journey, being pregnant and giving a birth during pandemic. But I am so happy that now I am having 2 kids in the house. 

-----

Thats summary of my 2020. It was not always smooth but thankfully I survived. I learned the lesson and I am looking forward to 2021. Another new 365 to fill out. Bismillah, we can do it. 

You Might Also Like

0 Comments