Winter is Coming

May 18, 2015

Hello! It has been couple months since the last time I posted in this blog. I am really sorry that I couldn't be able to post it for such a long time. I have been busy with my research (wish me lot of luck to finish it on time), and I have a big announcement to make!! So recently I have been pointed as an ambassador for international student in Auckland.

 
With the Mayor of Auckland during the ceremony. 

Then, the next question is what I am supposed to do?? Basically it's pretty simple, I have to enjoy Auckland and write a blog about it. But, the truth is never that easy. It's quite hard for me, jumping from dealing with my research, my part-time job, and the ambassador activities. However, I love this opportunity and I want to make it to be wonderful memory in my life time. 

You can read more about me and other ambassador in here, and about my self in this page. This is the story when I watched the Blues rugby match: my first ever watch the rugby game

I will try to update more in the future. 
Cheers!

You Might Also Like

0 Comments