Huka Falls

December 17, 2014

After staying for one night in Taupo, me and my friends continued to drive to our next destination. Our next destination is Huka Falls. Turns out that the water from the Huka falls drains to Lake Taupo across the Waikato River. Whenever I go to fall in New Zealand, I always amazed. I don't know why, it always makes me think how beautiful and amazing it is. In my opinion, fall is the second most amazing God's creation in this universe under the category of landscape. 

It is not only that, I also amazed with how the way New Zealand government organize and maintain the site. As a visitor, we don't need to pay anything to enjoy the view. So wonderful. 


The view from far away. Looks, how stunning the view. I always fall in love with this kind of view. I am grateful that I can enjoy it.


It looks like I am standing above the fall to take the picture. In reality, I was standing on the bridge above the fall. 


And now, the view of the fall from another perspective. It is so gorgeous!
 
Before heading to Auckland, we stopped by at Tongariro National Park. We planned to hike up to Mt. Ruapehu. But unfortunately, due to the heavy rain + wind and a little bit of snow, we couldn't go up. 


Due to the weather, all facilities were closed on that day. Too bad. But the good side, I have a reason to come back again someday in the future. 

Overall, even though I only spent two days and one night during this trip, I enjoyed so much. It was a lovely trip with lovely friends. Until next time mate! 

You Might Also Like

0 Comments