Lake Taupo

December 17, 2014

Hello everyone! It has been a long time, since the last time I published my last post. I am so sorry that I have been gone and kind of forget to update my blog. But don't worry, I am back right now. 

Anyway, I am going to continue my story from my last trip. On my last post, I mentioned that I was going to Lake Taupo. Indeed, we stayed at Taupo for one night. Lake Taupo is the second largest lake in New Zealand. It was my second time going to lake taupo. It was a rainy day during my first visit. I visited it last year, 2013. 

Apparently on my second visit, it was already dark when we got there and to be honest, there was nothing that we could do except wandering around the lake. 


Lake Taupo


Even though there was nothing that we can do, I spotted one unique activity. This is one of a rare activity, and I think it can only be found in Lake Taupo, New Zealand: trying Hole in One Challenge and if you are lucky, you can win $10,000. I forgot how much is the cost to try it out, but it was worth to try for once in a life time. 

To be continued....    

You Might Also Like

0 Comments