A Dream Comes True

October 04, 2012

Have been dreaming to go to Disney Sea Tokyo, since I was five and last September I went there with my family. They were coming to Japan for my graduation ceremony and we went to Tokyo after that. I am so glad that I could come before I leave Japan.

There are 7 areas in Disney Sea. There are Mediterranean Harbor, American Waterfront, Mysterious Island, Port Discovery, Mermaid Lagoon, Lost River Delta, and Arabian Coast. Too bad I didn't take a lot of pictures on that time because I must guide my family walking around. Here are some of good pictures that I took. Enjoy!   


The view from American Waterfront area.
The castle in the left side is Tower of Terror attraction and the ship is a restaurant if I'm not mistaken.   


This is the view that I got while riding Disney Sea Electric Railway attraction. 
The attraction is located in American Waterfront area. 


Halloween Parade. 

Both of Disney Land and Disney Sea held parades three times in a day, at noon, in the afternoon and in the night. Lucky me, I came since the morning so I could watch the noon parade. The theme for September parade is Halloween and it was so cute. The clones were dancing all the time yet they're also interacting with the audience. 


Toy Story Mania! 

Welcoming the new attraction in town. This attraction just opened in August so that's why a lot of people gather around want to try the new toy. Too bad I couldn't come inside because we need to catch up with the train for next destination. Hope I can come again someday. 

You Might Also Like

0 Comments