An update from Miss to Mrs

July 22, 2019

I know it’s been so long since my last update on this blog. So many things happens. Literally so many things. Honestly I want to write it down everything here, but then I don’t know where to begins. 

Master first 


Back in March 2016, I finished my study and went back for good. It was long, full of surprises (good and bad) during my journey to get my thesis done. Without support from my parents, my supervisor and my family, I am not sure how to do it. 

Since I was in my hometown during the graduation ceremony, I don’t have any pictures of my graduation. But I still able get my certificate. Thanks to my uni friends who are very helpful to brought it all the way from down there. 

By in the end 2016, finally I proudly say that I got my master. 

Then the Mister


In the early 2017, I tied a knot with the mister . We were study in the same city but different uni for almost a year but we just met rite before he graduated. Long story short, after long distance relationship, we decided to meet both the parents. And with all the drama during the preparation of the marriage (he is the only child in the family), we held the party successfully in 2017.

I am so grateful not that long from our marriage, I got pregnant. Year later, we got a beautiful daughter. So many things changed since then. I will try to write it down later.

Guess that’s all that I can say about my life lately.

You Might Also Like

0 Comments