Hello New Year

January 13, 2014

Still can't believe that it is finally 2014. So much happen back then in 2013, from moving to new place, visiting new places, meet new friends, start and ending the relationship, new status as a student (again), until moving to a new apartment. 

I hope 2014 is much better than 2013. I travelled a lot in 2013, but the sad part is my hard disk was broken and all the pictures which still not uploaded yet were in that disk. One thing that I learned from this is do what you can do now or you will regret later. 

By the way, the new house is located in front of sky tower, the icon of Auckland city. Where the fireworks were launched on new year's eve. Here's some good pictures that I could catch during the night. 



Do not forget to visit my other blog, bookmark-ed. A collaboration writing project with my friend.

Happy new year 2014~!

You Might Also Like

0 Comments