Weekend in Rotorua: Skyline Gondola

October 05, 2013

Sometimes when you are going to another city for business purpose, you don't think much about the attractions. Especially, when you are in the middle of a busy work before the trip. I guess that's what I could say about my weekend getaway to Rotorua. I was busy with my reports and journals to read before I left, I didn't even realize that I need to go to Rotorua on the weekend. I didn't prepare much for this trip, I didn't look for any information about tourist attractions. So, when Gugi's family asked me to go to Skyline Gondola, I couldn't resist. I just thought that since they are living in Rotorua, they must know which tourist attractions are good and worth to go.

We had a nice yet late lunch on the summit, with strong wind outside the building. Here's some pictures that I could take during my visit. I was so tired on that time, so I couldn't take that much.





You Might Also Like

0 Comments