Auckland Night Market

August 11, 2013



My first blog since I moved to Auckland~! Oh yes, I moved from Japan to Auckland, not forget to mention that I went back to Indonesia, my country, before came to Auckland.

 I know about Auckland Night Market firstly, from a poster that was posted in my lobby apartment. Unfortunately on that time I was busy with reading materials for the upcoming class, so I couldn't browse any information about it even though I really want to go there. Two or three weeks later, finally I had chance to come here! 


Basically, they have the markets every Thursday night, Friday night, Saturday night, and Sunday night, but in different places. Thursday market is being held in Onehunga, Friday market in Papatoetoe, Saturday market in Pakuranga and Hamilton, and Sunday night in Glenfield Northsore. More about the market: the website

I went in Saturday night, which was located in Pakuranga. It was around 30 minutes by bus (number 770) from where I live, central city of Auckland. Since they mention on their website that they sell food as well, so I decided not to eat before went there and yes, it was right decision to do. They have a lot of foods from all around the world, with varieties price as well.   




There are a lot of cute accessories being sold over there, be careful not to spend money too much girls~!

 

You Might Also Like

0 Comments